Moroccan Kilim Pouf floor cushion Ottoman
Delivered in 1-5 business days from Seattle, WA. Don't like it? Return it FREE within 30 Days *More info
- ITEM OVERVIEW
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- INSERT GUIDE
- SHIPPING INFO
- RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Looking for a little extra comfort and style in your home? Check out Wovencrafts floor cushions! These beautiful, one-of-a-kind poufs are made from Moroccan Vintage rug. They're soft, stylish, and sure to add a bohemian touch to any space.
You can use this cushion as an ottoman, reading couch, footrest, or even with a tray on top as a side table. Our floor cushions can be delivered pre-filled with high quality foam inserts, or you can choose only the cover and fill them yourself with unused clothing and textiles. Either way, you'll have a unique and stylish piece of furniture that will add personality and comfort to your home.
- Size : 24″ x 24″ x 8″H
- Insert: Optional High density solid foam | Cover Only
- Zipper : Premium Wide bass zip closure for self stuffing
- Design: Vintage
- Material : 100% Organic Wool
- Origin : Made in Morocco
- Condition : New, Year made 2022
- Manufacturing Type: Refashioned from a Moroccan wool rug
- Please use a vacuum cleaner for a long lasting maintenance.
- If the stain has been caused by liquid, you must act quickly to prevent drying.
- Use paper towels to absorb and then shampoo to clean.
- When in doubt, Please take your Pouf to a professional dry cleaner near you.
➡️ When SOLD stuffed
⭐Compression rate: 48LB/ILD
⭐Density rate: 1.8LB/ft3
⭐Cover material: 100% Cotton
⭐Life expectancy: Up to 10 years
⭐Made: Hand Upholstered
✔️ Can be used for regular daily use
✔️ Offer best experience in terms of cushioning and support
✔️ Wrinkle free and uneven surface areas
✔️ Cover fabric included to protect the foam inside
✔️ Soft cover and Machine washable cover
✔️ brass zip closure
Insert & Stuffing instruction
- Our cushions can be delivered Pre-filled with insert and ready to be used. We use the best affordable foam (large solid sponge) in the market that is suitable for this type of product. Our inserts are crafted by one of our professional upholster, and made to provide great support and firmness when it compresses. It will also maintain it softness and still be comfortable at the same time. They are firm enough to sit on and light enough to move around easily.
- For better result, we also add Dacron wrap (a protective layer) around the cushions to protect the foam inside the cover and uneven areas in the surface. The result is a cushion that is wrinkle-free, durable, and has a rounded a softer look.
- To stuff and refill the cushion yourself, Please use the bottom zipper and fill the footstool little by little starting at the bottom and the sides, then, fill in the center. Keep stuffing trying to make sure you are stuffing it evenly. When you can not fill the pouf anymore, zip it up, flip it over and roll it around to even it out. You can use any textiles material to stuff your footstool such as old useless clothes, towels, old blankets, newspapers, or any other poly fiber fill that you can purchase from any market. We recommend stuffing your cushion with an insert that is slightly larger to give it a plumper look or fill with craft fill to suit your required look.
📦 Shipping Rate:
- Shipping is FREE for any Order made within the USA
- There is a flat rate of $14.90 for any order made within Canada and Australia
📍 Shipping Origin:
- All Products, except custom Rugs, are dispatched from Seattle, USA
- Custom Rugs are shipped from our weaving workshop in Morocco
- We offer FREE pickup at our Seattle Store Location
✈️ Estimated Delivery Time:
- USA: 1-3 business days
- Canada: 3-5 business days
- Australia: 4-6 business days
📅 Processing Time.
- For In stock products: We ship the Next business day
- For Custom Project: The time it takes to make your order varies based on the size and complexity of your custom product. Most of the time, the process might take from 3 to 4 weeks for rugs and 1-2 weeks for other projects.
- For stuffed products: All Stuffed Poufs are shipped between 2 to 3 days because of the labor time it takes to fill the pouf cover.
🇺🇸 Domestic shipping :
- We use USPS priority mail which can take between 1 to 3 business days for your package to get delivered.
- Please note that our Stuffed Poufs are shipped vacuum sealed through UPS Ground to ensure the lowest price possible. Please Open immediately once received and allow some up to 24 hours for the foam to extend and retain it original compression.
- If you are in need of faster delivery, Please contact us so we can customize your shipping details for an extra charge.
🌐 International Destination:
- We ship through DHL & UPS to all customers located outside the USA. Please refer to your customs and duty department for any additional charges.
Here at WovenCrafts, we want you to be fully satisfied with our products. Here is our return policy in case we fail to meet your expectations.
🔁 Return Policy
- Our return window is 30 days upon receiving the product
- We need to be notified within 7 days after delivery.
- All items must be returned within the USA.
- All items need to be in the same condition the customer received them. We do not take responsibility for items that have been damaged or cared for incorrectly.
- Custom Projects such as Custom rugs, and cushions are Non-Returnable. We offer an exchange If the item is defective OR the product is not as described
- FREE Return: This Offer Apply Only to Cover Non-stuffed products such as pillow covers. Oversized items including stuffed poufs, Pillows, and Oversized Rugs, do not qualify for this Program. Buyer must pay the return postage on these items.
💳 Refund Policy
After receiving your undamaged item within this time frame, we will process your refund according to the following:
- If the item is defective OR the product is not as described: We issue a full refund and we cover the return shipping cost.
- If the returned product is stuffed, or oversized: We still issue a Full refund, but the buyer is responsible for shipping the item back to us
📓 Return instructions
- To request a return or exchange, simply contact us by Email at Return@WovencraftsCo.com OR by phone number at 360-763-6063
- Once we locate your order, we will provide a USPS Return shipping label which you can add and attach to your package and drop it off at any USPS location or drop box near you
Note: Failure to ship the product or notify us within the time frame period mentioned above or sending a damaged item, will result in the return not being accepted and a refund not being initiated. We reserve the right to deny a refund or credit if the return does not meet our store policy requirements.
These floor cushions can be very useful in your house. They can be used as
- an ottoman,
- reading couch,
- a footrest
- a tray on top as a side table.
- Pet/ Dog bed
- Home decor accent
They are especially great for extra seating when you have company over and they are perfect for teenagers’ rooms or dorm rooms.