Lovely Blue Moroccan Cactus silk throw Pillow
Delivered in 1-5 business days from Seattle, WA. Don't like it? Return it FREE within 30 Days *More info
- ITEM OVERVIEW
- MORE DETAILS
- INSERT GUIDE
- SHIPPING INFO
- RETURN & REFUND POLICY
This lovely pillow was handwoven from cactus silk using traditional wooden looms and then hand loomed into this unique patterns. Each pillow is unique with their Berber symbols and produced in limited quantity. They are perfect for your bed, sofa and can add a happy vibe to your home.
- Size : approximately -20" x 20" (Please allow some tolerance deviation)
- Insert size : Recommended 22" X 22"
- Color : Blue
- Material : 80% luxurious cactus silk, 20% cotton
- Origin : Made in Morocco
- Condition : New
- Zipper : Premium bass zip closure
Cactus silk is a strong, silky thread made out of the extracted fiber of the agave plat's leaves. It design was inspired by Andalusian Moroccan decoration and features ancient Berber symbolic motifs.
The pillow was made from the extracted fiber of the agave plant's leaves and then hand-spun to create a strong, silky thread known as “Cactus Silk.” The Cactus Silk is dyed using all-natural vegetable washes before drying under the sun to achieve its distinct subdued hue.
Cactus silk pillows are durable and last for generation. They are perfect for any room and add a happy vibe and Moroccan magic touch to your home.
🌈 Understanding Color:
- This pillow has reached it unique color after washing and dyeing process. We apply a bleach wash to fade and turn the product into this ‘vintage’ charm color. Colors are produced using natural vegetable and botanical dyes, so each one is chemical FREE.
- We did our best to capture accurate colors, please kindly note that colors can vary based on display screen, and lightning. Not all computer monitors are created equal. Therefore there may be color variations from monitor to monitor. We would be happy to provide more pictures and video if needed!
- Because the material is hand-dyed, each pillow is different. The pattern may vary slightly for your pillow.
🏷️ Care instructions :
Our Cushions are very low maintenance. You might only need to clean them if you accidently spilled your pillow with liquids or stains.To get the stain/spill out, please fellow the cleaning instruction below:
- Treat the stain as soon as possible – a dried stain will be much more difficult to remove.
- Absorb any liquid spills with paper towels or a clean cloth
- Dry clean only and Avoid contact with water.
- Spot clean the stain area. Gently blot the marked area with a paper towel or dry clean cloth to draw out as much of the stain as possible.
- Do not machine wash. These products are naturally dyed vegetable dyed and getting them wet might result in discoloration and pillow colors might bleed/fade.
- If there is still stain residues, take the pillow to get cleaned at any professional dry cleaner near you
⭐ Dry Clean Only
⭐ Do not Machine Wash
⭐ Do not bleach
⭐ Ok to iron on a low heat
⭐ Ok to tumble in low heat only
Note: WovenCrafts does not take responsibility for pillows that have been washed incorrectly
⚠️ Handmade Disclaimer:
- Pillow may have imperfections and vary due to the item being handmade and unique, it gives it character, they're not considered faulty
- Please allow some deviation in dimensions. Any deviation in dimensions less than 5% is considered acceptable.
- This item is artisan crafted with care. Given its handmade and hand-finished nature, variations in the color, size and pattern are to be expected. Each pillow is unique and no two are exactly alike.
When sold Pre-filled
- We use the best quality of poly fiber fill in the market that is comfortable, soft and firm enough. We stuff our pillows densely inside a fabric cotton cover so they can come thicker and firm . If at any point you find the pillow to be little too firm, you can easily reach the inside through the zipper to adjust the filing by adding or removing more stuffing.
- If you have any preference to fill your pillow with such as memory foam or feather down filling material, please send us a message after you place the order and we will take care of it. However, we highly recommend to use our own stuffing material.
When using your own insert
- If you would rather use an after market pillow insert or fill your pillow yourself, please use a pillow insert that is little larger than the pillow case dimension, at least 2" more" so the pillow corner cover can be filled correctly.
- You might need 1.5 lbs of Filling to fill a single pillow.
- We recommend using Premuim Poly fiber fill for decoration purposes and 80% features/20% down for bedding
📦 Shipping Rate:
- Shipping is FREE for any Order made within the USA
- There is a flat rate of $14.90 for any order made within Canada and Australia
📍 Shipping Origin:
- All Products, except custom Rugs, are dispatched from Seattle, USA
- Custom Rugs are shipped from our weaving workshop in Morocco
- We offer FREE pickup at our Seattle Store Location
✈️ Estimated Delivery Time:
- USA: 1-3 business days
- Canada: 3-5 business days
- Australia: 4-6 business days
📅 Processing Time.
- For In stock products: We ship the Next business day
- For Custom Project: The time it takes to make your order varies based on the size and complexity of your custom product. Most of the time, the process might take from 3 to 4 weeks for rugs and 1-2 weeks for other projects.
- For stuffed products: All Stuffed Poufs are shipped between 2 to 3 days because of the labor time it takes to fill the pouf cover.
🇺🇸 Domestic shipping :
- We use USPS priority mail which can take between 1 to 3 business days for your package to get delivered.
- Please note that our Stuffed Poufs are shipped vacuum sealed through UPS Ground to ensure the lowest price possible. Please Open immediately once received and allow some up to 24 hours for the foam to extend and retain it original compression.
- If you are in need of faster delivery, Please contact us so we can customize your shipping details for an extra charge.
🌐 International Destination:
- We ship through DHL & UPS to all customers located outside the USA. Please refer to your customs and duty department for any additional charges.
Here at WovenCrafts, we want you to be fully satisfied with our products. Here is our return policy in case we fail to meet your expectations.
🔁 Return Policy
- Our return window is 30 days upon receiving the product
- We need to be notified within 7 days after delivery.
- All items must be returned within the USA.
- All items need to be in the same condition the customer received them. We do not take responsibility for items that have been damaged or cared for incorrectly.
- Custom Projects such as Custom rugs, and cushions are Non-Returnable. We offer an exchange If the item is defective OR the product is not as described
- FREE Return: This Offer Apply Only to Cover Non-stuffed products such as pillow covers. Oversized items including stuffed poufs, Pillows, and Oversized Rugs, do not qualify for this Program. Buyer must pay the return postage on these items.
💳 Refund Policy
After receiving your undamaged item within this time frame, we will process your refund according to the following:
- If the item is defective OR the product is not as described: We issue a full refund and we cover the return shipping cost.
- If the returned product is stuffed, or oversized: We still issue a Full refund, but the buyer is responsible for shipping the item back to us
📓 Return instructions
- To request a return or exchange, simply contact us by Email at Return@WovencraftsCo.com OR by phone number at 360-763-6063
- Once we locate your order, we will provide a USPS Return shipping label which you can add and attach to your package and drop it off at any USPS location or drop box near you
Note: Failure to ship the product or notify us within the time frame period mentioned above or sending a damaged item, will result in the return not being accepted and a refund not being initiated. We reserve the right to deny a refund or credit if the return does not meet our store policy requirements.